Kathleen speaks and teaches on topics relating to narcissistic abuse awareness and healing from abuse by building trust and confidence.
Loving You: How caring for ourselves with loving kindness improves our relationships, how effectively we work and our overall health and well-being. This talk will demonstrate to your staff why self care is important, and ways in which they can create effective balance in their life.
Empowered & Confident U: In my work with women who’ve experienced abuse, I’ve discovered they need to become empowered within themselves (including trusting themselves and others) and build their confidence. This results in better relationships and clarity on who they are and what they want to create in their life.
The eight module program covers these areas that are commonly a challenge:
- Ease PTSD: Post Traumatic Stress can result from abuse, and it’s important to effectively reduce it.
- Practice Self-Love: It’s hard for a person to love themselves when they’ve been devalued, and learning self-love is the cornerstone of having better relationships.
- Reduce Fear: After abuse, we can experience fear on many levels, but we must learn how to lower our fear so that we can function more effectively.
- Combat Depression: Depression keeps us down, but we can learn to effectively reduce it when we have the right tools.
- Create Balance: Getting our life into balance after abuse helps us to feel better and live a life that’s aligned with who we are.
- Increase Confidence: Confidence is the cornerstone to success in many areas, and our confidence is often at rock bottom after experiencing abuse.
- Build Trust: The lack of trust in oneself and others is one of the biggest issues there is in the case of abuse, and learning how to build trust again is extremely important.
- Get Clarity: When a person has been manipulated and their self-esteem is low, it can be difficult to know what direction to go in because they’ve lost site of what they want in life.
WE PROVIDE TOOLS THAT HELP THE STUDENT IN ALL OF THESE AREAS, SO THEY CAN LIVE A HEALTHY, EMPOWERED LIFE THAT’S AUTHENTIC TO WHO THEY REALLY ARE.